Image Map

April 9, 2014

Colors by Llarowe - Oops! Bag

Truth Time: I am a total mystery junkie. It's like, the chance of getting something awesome completely outweighs the risk of getting something lame. I can't get enough.

I just.. I just need one more hit... of mystery.

Anyway, Colors by Llarowe (whom I have a strong affinity towards as well) had a thing called Oops! Bags which contained three mystery (squeal!) polishes that were, you know, goofs.

Goofs, she says! Behold, these so-called goofs:


Colors by Llarowe - Oops! Bag Contents

1. Oopscat
This guy shifts from gold to deep violet and has linear and scattered holographic particles. Are you serious with me right now? I'm thinking this was some kind of version of Hellcat that didn't make the cut. It's insane to me that Ms. Llarowe looked at this polish and was like "no... it needs to be better".


Colors by Llarowe - Oops! polish

Colors by Llarowe - Oops! polish

And just in case the second picture there didn't convince you of this polish's insanity:


Colors by Llarowe - Oops! polish
You're welcome.
2. Radiant Tank Tops
I know radiant orchid is the buzz color of the year and I was pretty unimpressed with it originally. I'm still not completely won over by it yet, but I also don't want to not sit with it at the lunch table anymore. This polish looks like Tank Tops and Flip Flops but with that radiant orchid vibe. Actually, the more I look at swatches of Tank Tops and Flip Flops, the less I know what I'm talking about. Eh... well... literally I could have just said "this looks like Tank Tops and Flip Flops but brighter."


Colors by Llarowe - Oops! polish

Colors by Llarowe - Oops! polish

3. Trueshine... Mooncolors...
This one, if you somehow couldn't tell, looks like True Colors and Moonshine ran into each other really fast and became one thing. If I had to choose (which it's not like anybody is forcing me or anything) this would be my least favorite of the three, if only because vampy colors like this look a bit vampire-esque  on my pale, spindly fingers.


Colors by Llarowe - Oops! polish

Colors by Llarowe - Oops! polish

The Colors by Llarowe Oops! Bags sold out in five minutes apparently at the last restock. I'd LOVE to get another one this time around but I don't know if I'll be so lucky again. Either way, this is one of the loveliest collection of mistakes I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment