Image Map

February 2, 2014

Smitten Polish - Out of the Blue Swatch & Review

Hay frans.

Smitten Polish restock last week. I forgot about the first one of the day, and converted the time zone difference in my head incorrectly for the second, so the polish I wanted the most (Blue Footed Booby Dance) was sold out by the time I made it to the site. However, being blue's number one fan, Out of the Blue was my (not sold out) second pick!

Out of the Blue is about as blue as blue gets. Its fairly pigmented jelly base builds to 'opacity' in three thin coats and its got a subtle linear holo that managed to get lost in every light except for the one in my kitchen, which produces abysmal photos.

Below shows the three coats with no topcoat.





I do absolutely love this color blue, I only wish the linear holo was stronger outside of my crappy kitchen light. To be fair, it's probably all *BLANG* in the sunlight, which we in NEO probably won't be seeing for the next two months. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment