Image Map

July 31, 2013

The Unknown Street Wear Mystery Color [Diamond Girl]

EDIT, YA'LL: Thanks to THIS fabulous website and its Street Wear flippin' library, I have discovered the name. It's called Diamond Girl. MYSTERY SOLVED. OUT.

Howdy.

I don't remember when or where I picked this polish up. I don't feel like I was ever the kind of girl to be like "ooh, baby blue with see-through rainbow glitter!" But apparently I was. Or it was sold with other polishes that I liked. Or I stole it from one of my friends. Who knows? Regardless, the sticker on the top that said what the polish name is has been gone for ages and I can't find anything online about what it's called.

The illusive
So, yeah. That's what it looks like. It's this gritty light blue with a crap-ton of opalescent (is that what it's called even?) [EDIT: IRIDESCENT, DOY] hex- and micro-glitter. I should probably swatch it at some point.


A la flash
The light blue is somewhat present on the nail but it's not, like, a jelly or anything. It's textured almost like it would be glow in the dark, but it's not. That'd be sweet though.


dem glitterz
It's one of those polishes that I've had forever but haven't really paid any mind to. I'm pretty sure I've never worn it, actually. Except for right now, there are two coats on my left thumbnail so I could describe it better. I guess I could take a picture of it so you can see, but there's almost pizza here. Pizza.

Anyway, if you or someone you know knows what this polish is called, please tell me. I would quite like to know. Much obliged!

No comments:

Post a Comment