Image Map

January 29, 2014

Colors by Llarowe - Unorthodox Annie Swatch & Review

Have I talked about how much I love my OttLite yet?

Jumping right in, Unorthodox Annie is a burgundy/raisin sort of color with in ya face holo action. Opaque in two thin coats and supremely easy to work with, I'm not 100% sure why I decided to sell it, but so it goes.

Below shows two coats, no topcoat.




The more I look at these swatches, the more sellers regret I experience. I'm just not into dark reds much these days... besides swatching this little darling, I don't feel like she would have got much use. Still, sure is nice to look at.

I'm really loving Llarowe holos lately. It's too bad the drama llama seems to follow that lady around everywhere... there are quite a bunch of catty chicks in polish world. Buuuuut I still like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment