Image Map

October 6, 2013

LynBDesigns: All Holo's Eve Swatch & Review

I WON A THING YOU GUYS!
I don't win things, like, ever. And I didn't even -know- this was going to be a winning-things-thing when I left the comment!

Storytime:
LynBDesigns came up with a polish color, but not the polish's name. She wanted the polish to have a Halloween-themed name to celebrate the upcoming holiday, so she asked her Facebook fans for suggestions. I couldn't think of a clever Halloween+Blue name (because Spell on Blue is pretty stupit), and the other in-your-face detail about this polish is its lovely linear holo, so I suggested "All Holos Eve". She liked it enough to pick it as the name for her polish, much to my absolute delight. Even absolute-er to my delight was her sending me a bottle of the new polish before it was even released!!

So, All Holo's Eve is a legitimately ballin' shade of blurple-far-leaning-blue thanks to the impossible-to-photograph bright pink shimmer, with a medium-strong linear holo.

This is 3 coats with SV. Of course it's been dreary since I received it in the mail 3 days ago, but I couldn't wait any longer to swatch!


Cloudlight

Artifical Light. <3 Holo <3

Artifical Light... different room.
The pink shimmer is much more apparent in real life. It literally would not show up on my camera. Application was a little patchy with the first coat but filled in nicely by coat 3.

All Holo's Eve is being released October 11th. There are only 30 bottles being made (AND I ALREADY GOTS ONE OF THEM, SUCKAS!) so jump on it if you want one! LynBDesigns' Etsy shop can be found here.


*Note: I am in no way being compensated for reviewing this polish by LynBDesigns or, like, her biggest fans, or anything like that. I did receive it for free, but because I won it fair and square. Bam! Winning things rules, especially when you don't even know you're going to win things. I feel like "win" is a weird word to use for this situation. I was graciously sent this polish as a righteous token for my name suggestion. That's better, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment